Water Heater Installation
Experienced Water Heater Experts from Your Local Premier Plumbers
At Next Plumbing, we know that having hot water is important, which is why we are proud to offer trusted water heater installation, repair, and maintenance. Our team of experienced plumbers has your best interest in mind, and we work quickly and effectively to make sure that your water system is up and running. We offer cost-effective financing options, regular specials and promotions, and the trusted backing of Angie’s List as one of their Super Service Award recipients for four years in a row.
Why Choose Next Plumbing for Your Next Water Heater Service?
- We offer 24/7 emergency services at no extra charge
- We’ve been voted “Best Customer Service in Southwest Florida”
- We offer financing options to make your water heater service more affordable
- We have fully stocked trucks to complete your water heater service quickly
- We offer flat rate pricing, warranties, and customer satisfaction guarantees
Get an Estimate on Water Heater Replacement with Next Plumbing
Our water heater services are reliable, dependable, and trusted. We know that your home or business is important, and we guarantee all labor that we provide. Our company is a well-known professional plumbing service, and we strive to offer outstanding customer care every time.
How Long Do Water Heaters Last
A water heater can last between 6 & 13 years. Anything beyond 12 years is borrowed time. The tank’s longevity is affected by the type of water running through it and whether you have maintained draining and flushing the tank every year as recommended.
How Do I Know If I Need a New Water Heater
Many homes depend on the availability of having hot running water for their showers, cleaning dishes and even for laundry. The bigger the household the more demanding it is on your water heater. As time goes on, you will start to notice your water heater showcasing signs that it needs to be replaced. Below we have provided you with, “5 Signs it’s time to replace your water heater”.
- Water Heater is Old – We know that not all water heaters last forever. Most residence that are in a home for any length of time will eventually face the moment where they need to replace their water heater. The problem with this is that most homeowners aren’t very aware of their water heaters expiration date. Water heaters will typically last anywhere between 8 and 10 years, you should look into replacing your water heater after it’s passed a decade of use from the day it was manufactured.
- Rusty Water – Have you noticed when you turn on your faucets in your sink or bathtub that rusty water is coming out? The chance that your water heater is rusting, is pretty high. When a water heater reaches or passes it’s expiration date, rusting is inevitable.
- Strange or Odd Noises – Another sign of needing water heater replacement is strange or odd rumbling noises that come from your water heater. Often times sediment buildup will form towards the bottom of the water heater tank. As this sediment continues to buildup and harden it takes up more and more space in the water heater. As the water boils, the bubbles inside will pop much closer to the ceiling of the water tank, which causes those odd noises and can lead to an eventual leak.
- Puddling Around Unit – If you have noticed your water heater leaks when standing or water pudding around the tank. It’s a clear sign that your water heater is at its last straw. These issues can escalate, causing severe flooding if the tank breaks.
- Lack of Hot Water – When the water in your tank isn’t hot enough, you have to use more of it to keep it at a comfortable temperature, causing wear and tear. Lack of hot water is a sign that your water heater is failing, and you should consider replacing it.
Affordable Water Heater Installation & Maintenance
Our plumbers are proud to offer trusted services on installation for a variety of hot water heaters. In addition to our regularly scheduled services, we also offer emergency services around-the-clock. If you suddenly lose warm water or if you find that your water heater is flooding, do not hesitate to call Next Plumbing and a member of our team will be out promptly.
We can assist you with the following:
- Installation of tank and tankless water heaters
- Installation of indoor water heaters, commercial water heaters, and small compact water heaters
- Water heater compliance with city and county codes
- Water heater replacement, including advice on which type of heater may work for your home or offices’ needs
- Repair a variety of water heaters, including GE, Whirlpool, Rheem, and AO Smith