Sewer & Septic Services
It is important that you take regular care and routinely maintain your sewer and septic systems to avoid costly disasters. At Next Plumbing, our professional sewer and septic services can give you peace of mind knowing that your home is taken care of and that you can avoid a potentially expensive plumbing issue.
Our plumbers are experienced and we use state-of-the-art technology to clean sewer lines, repair septic systems, and replace lines as necessary.
Septic & Sewer System Inspection & Repairs
There may be a few tell-tale signs that it’s time to get your sewer or septic inspected. Some of this indicators include:
- Strong sewer smell
- Bubbling or sinking in the lawn in or around where the septic system is
- Sewage backups
- Clogged drains
- Slow drains
When you call our expert plumbers, we will use a video inspection to determine the source of the problem. The video will allow us to have an actual view of your sewer line or septic system and the components that need to be repaired or replaced. We can see in real-time what is happening and provide you with a fast estimate for the service. We love to show you exactly what is happening in your drainage system.
In addition to city sewer and septic system inspection and repair, we also offer installation and maintenance of septic systems, sewers, pipes, and drains.
It is important to maintain your drainage. Here are a couple of things to keep your system flowing smoothly.
- Don’t flush wipes, sanitary items or paper towels down the toilet.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Do not dispose of starchy foods like rice into your drains. They swell up when exposed to moisture and cause blockages.
- Regularly treat your drain safely. We offer a routine maintenance plan that includes treating your drains with an organic enzyme. It naturally breaks down sludge and debris to keep your system flowing as it should.
- Hydro jetting the lines.
What Should I Do if I Have a Sewer Line Backup?
If you have a sewer line backup, taking immediate action is important to prevent further damage and address the issue. Here are the steps you should follow:
- Stop using water to avoid further backup.
- Locate the main cleanout and remove the cap carefully.
- Call a professional plumber if the backup is extensive or affects multiple drains.
- Avoid using DIY chemicals.
- Take preventive measures to avoid future blockages.
- Prompt action and professional assistance are essential in dealing with sewer line backups.
Emergency Plumbing Services
Plumbing emergencies happen, and we know that you need immediate help when they do, especially if the problem is with your sewer line or septic system.
Our expert plumbers offer emergency services for septic and sewer disasters at no additional cost to our customers. No matter the time of day, you can call our office directly and a representative will send an expert drain technician to your property to adequately address your emergency situation.
Hydro Jetting Services
Next Plumbing and Drain offers various hydro jetting services for your home or business. We can clean a single kitchen line, or your entire laundromat! Hydro jetting will completely remove years of buildup and return your pipe into their original form. We also offer descaling of cast iron piping. Bring your cast iron back to the diameter of the day it was installed. For more info on jetting, click the link.
Next Plumbing offer drain warranties 12 times the length of the average warranty. We will warranty any residential drain that is in proper working condition for an entire year.